Monday, May 23, 2005

An Old Poem

this poem was written somewhere in march/03. I remembered that i wrote this poem when i was with two of my friends at 3 am.

Mar/6/03

It was a common afternoon
Everything looks the same
Suddenly, a shadow appears on the road
Her steps…
It was you.
With that innocent smile
Those look in your eyes
Like a thief
Who wanted to steal a couple of seconds
Out of my life
It was you.
Every moment
You are so close to me
You are like some sparkles of light
Hitting at my face on the sunrise
You are so close to me
And it seems impossible
You are talking to me
And I cannot believe it
The girl of my dreams
Once again!
This moment it’s so incredible
That for a moment, I think I’m about to die
My whole life waiting for you
And today you are here.
The skin of your body
So soft, so delightful
I want to touch you
With a petal of roses
And to tell you all my feelings
There are coming out of my heart
But?
What is going on? What’s happening?
Why are you leaving?
You have vanished in the air
You are a girl full of mysteries
Just like a medieval dream
You have escaped one more time
Can be possible that someday I will meet you again?
Maybe someday
Girl of my dreams
Will you come back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home